Full Time Flight Instructor Position:
Busy Part 141 Cessna Pilot Center, Veteran Approved, International
Student Approved, Flying Brand New Cessna Aircraft Accepting Resumes
1) CFI, CFI-I Required; MEI Preferred
2) Minimum 500 hours of total time
3) Minimum 250 hours of dual given
4) Cessna 172 Training Experience Required
5) Garmin G-1000 Training Experience
6) Valid 2nd Class Flight Medical Required
7) Must Sign a One Year Contract
8) Prior Part 141 Training Preferred
9) Prior Cessna Pilot Center Training Preferred
10) Position available immediately
11) Candidates must pass mandatory drug screening and flight
12) Accident and Incident Free.
• Pay is $23/hr for flight instruction, ground instruction and
• We also offer additional flight hour bonuses and check ride
bonuses (up to an additional $640 per pay period)(Pay period is
every two weeks).
• Flight standardization time is covered by Horizon, however if you
depart before one year the cost of this standardization will be
required to be reimbursed. (about $1000).
• No relocation is provided with this position.
• Heath Insurance available
Forward Your Resume To:
Brian Hough, Chief Instructor